Have some feedback for the Lounge? Let us know in our Springshare Lounge Feedback Survey here!

2020 - Campfire Chatter - Introduce your cabin mates!

Options
Springy_Jen
Springy_Jen Member, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor Springy Novice
edited June 2022 in SpringyCamp archive

Do you have any four-legged friends who will be joining you at SpringyCamp? Here's the place to post pictures of your cat, dog, bird, or other pets!

Comments

• Springy_Michelle
    Springy_Michelle Member, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor Springy Staff
    Options

Rescue dogs, Harley (Black Lab Mix), Lilly (Yellow Lab) and Emmy (Boston Terrier) will all be sitting with us for camp!

• marmiller
    marmiller Member Lab Coat
    Options

My office mate Ros, a 100 lb newfoundland who is always open to a snack and going for a hike. The exception is if there is thunder and then she is either crawling under the closest thing she can get under or landing in my lap!

• jasonhwardell
    jasonhwardell Member Springy Scholar
    Options

This is Penny, our 13-year-old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever mix. She's excited for camp, but I'd be cautious about leaving your seat (or plate) unguarded, as she has no issues jumping up and helping herself, even in her old age!

• Teresa
    Teresa Member Springy Champ
    Options

This is Miles, who has been helping me with our transition to APA 7 project.

• Laura
    Laura Inactive Springy Staff
    Options

Garbanzo is a three month black lab/blue heeler mix. He loves hiking and playing in nearby streams.

He may or may not be making an appearance during SpringyCamp! 😉

• rgagne
    rgagne Member Springy Initiate
    edited August 2020
    Options

This is Autumn! She's living her best life soaking up some sunshine during today's camp sessions.

This discussion has been closed.