Have some feedback for the Lounge? Let us know in our Springshare Lounge Feedback Survey here!

Welcome to SpringyCamp 2020

Springy_Carrie
Springy_Carrie Member, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor Springy Scholar
edited June 2022 in SpringyCamp archive

We're thrilled to be hosting another SpringyCamp, and we think this year's will be the best ever. We've got a great list of presenters and we know you'll be interested in what they have to show off!

A few notes to get us started:

Camp Resources:

Comments

• SamTorrez
    SamTorrez Member Springy Novice

@Carrie when would the Preparing for Camp guide be avaiable? I am doing the Poster session, which is completely new to everyone. I want to make sure I am doing it right-ish. Thanks.

• Springy_Carrie
    Springy_Carrie Member, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor Springy Scholar

@SamTorrez The guide is going to be available this week. It'll be more for campers than presenters though -- but you've got nothing to worry about as your presentation will be great!

• morsebart
    morsebart Member Springy Initiate

Looking forward to getting new ideas! Thanks

• Cybrarian
    Cybrarian Member Springy Pro

Was the first session ended early? I tried to get back in after I had to break off to switch computers. Could not get back in.

• Jonathan_B
    Jonathan_B Member Lab Coat

The first session finished about a little over 20 minutes before the hour.

• Groomej
    Groomej Member Lab Coat

Was listening to first part of first session on my tablet while driving home. (No, I didn't look at screen).

• Ruth
    Ruth Member Springy Pro

Sam,

Wonderful presentation! The library site looks great! When your presentation slide came up with your photo and name, I thought where do I know that name from. You responded to my tabbed box request. Good luck with your MLS program.

Ruth

• SamTorrez
    SamTorrez Member Springy Novice

@Ruth Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.