Have some feedback for the Lounge? Let us know in our Springshare Lounge Feedback Survey here!

Small Lounge posting fix

Springy_Greg
Springy_Greg Administrator, Springy Kwisatz Haderach

Hi folks! A few of you have noted that for some reason you were only able to post in the cooperatives category. I found a bit of time to dig into our forum settings and figured out that we had some settings set incorrectly on that category. I went ahead and changed things so you shouldn't have any problems selecting a category to post into now.

Comments

• khoskins
    khoskins Member Springy Initiate

Hello,

I don't seem to have the ability to post a discussion or ask a question. Should I submit a ticket to the help desk?

Thanks,

Katie

• Springy_Greg
    Springy_Greg Administrator, Springy Kwisatz Haderach

Hi, @khoskins!

I can take a look here. There are a few categories where you wouldn't be able to start a new discussion, like the community announcements and release notes categories. Those categories you can reply to existing discussions, but you won't see the new discussion on the right-hand side.

I can see the new discussion and ask a question dropdown showing on the right- is there a specific category you're having trouble posting in? I can double-check the settings to see if that category's got separate settings.

This discussion has been closed.