2022-06-09: Email sending issues with Mailgun
2022-06-09, 1 PM ET: Sending emails via Mailgun is now working. There will likely be delays in sending & receiving emails as they process through queued emails. We are still reviewing the situation to see if any additional action needs to be taken. If any actions need to be taken on your end, we will update this post as soon as we know. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has created.
2022-06-09, 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC): Mailgun has resolved the issue with outbound (sending) emails going out. There will most likely still be a slight delay in sending/receiving emails as they work to reduce the backlog of queued emails. We are still reviewing the situation to see if any additional action needs to be taken. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has created.
2022-06-09, 10:05 AM ET: Mailgun has updated their status. Receiving emails is currently functional. They are still experiencing problems with email sending. We do not have updates yet on how emails received during the outage will be processed.
2022-06-09, Approx 8:30 AM ET (12:30 UTC): Mailgun, an email provider used in many of our apps, is reporting a major outage in our services. We are aware there are errors with email sending across our apps. Mailgun is working on resolving these as quickly as possible. We will update again here once things have been resolved.
* Emails sent by LibAnswers (not SMTP/OAuth)
* Emails sent by LibCal (not SMTP/OAuth)
* Emails sent by LibApps (e.g., new account creation)
* Emails sent by our support system
* Email Campaigns in LibConnect
* Emails sent by LibWizard ( e.g. confirmation emails)
This does not affect:
* Emails sent by LibStaffer
* Emails sent by LibInsight
* Emails sent by LibAnswers/LibCal if you use SMTP sending
* Public views of your pages
* SMS in LibAnswers
It also does not appear that receiving emails is affected at this time.