Have some feedback for the Lounge? Let us know in our Springshare Lounge Feedback Survey here!

2024-03-06 - LibWizard Email Service Alert - RESOLVED

Options
Springy_Will
Springy_Will Member, Administrator, Moderator, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor admin

2024-03-06 3:30 PM ET - LibWizard Email Service Alert - All Regions - We are aware of an issue with the email notifications not being sent. Our developers are working on fixing this issue as soon as we can, and we will update this post once we have an update on when the fix will be released.

2024-03-07 11:00 AM ET - The issue has now been resolved, and the hotfix should be released in all regions.

Thank you all for your patience!

Comments

• amartel
    amartel Member Springy Pro
    Options

Hi @Springy_Will, thanks for letting us know! (Though again, I'm not receiving email notifications for any Lounge posts and the RSS feed isn't displaying posts from this category so I'm only seeing it this morning… I'll open a ticket to suss out my notifications issue!)

Once the email notifications issue is fixed, will the queued emails still be sent out as usual, or will staff need to manually pull reports from LibWizard for any responses during the outage?

Thanks!
    Alli

• Springy_Will
    Springy_Will Member, Administrator, Moderator, Springy, SpringyCamp Counselor admin
    edited March 7
    Options

Hey @amartel, could you send us a ticket about that so we can dig a little more into the feed issue? :)

Not entirely sure if it's some weird caching issue for the feed not updating.

Edit: I'm a little slow today and noticed that you already sent in a ticket. TY

This discussion has been closed.